Programs & Services
Our Programs and Services
Here at SAAF we have an array of different programs and services:
- Our case management team provides safe and comfortable support and provides access to resources.
- The housing team helps individuals with housing opportunities and rental assistance.
- Food For Life provides individuals with food through our pantry and cooked meals for those in need.
- In our clinic, SAAF Health, our nurse practitioners provide safe and comfortable care to individuals of all walks of life.
- The Travis Wright Memorial Buyers’ Club provides the community with discounted vitamins and over-the-counter medications.
- PrEP & PEP are medications SAAF can provide to help stop the spread of HIV/AIDS and keep individuals safe and protected.
- Our Syringe Access Program (SAP) provides the community with new syringes in exchange for used ones.
- SAAF provides education about HIV/AIDS and LGBTQ+ to anyone in the community willing to learn.
- With our Anti-Violence Project, team members will provide support and emergency services to those threatened with violence.
- The Thornhill Lopez Center on 4th provides individuals aged 13-24 with an array of services including our Eon youth lounge, a place for LGBTQ+ youth to spend their time with individuals like them, suicide prevention training, substance abuse prevention and relationship support.