Employment at SAAF
We are committed to staff development and provide excellent benefits, including partially paid health premiums and paid time off. We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Finance & operations
Responsible for all financial and operational tasks.
Developing significant fundraising and marketing objectives.
People and Culture
Managing all employee-related operations. All positions have been filled in this department.
Clinical and Prevention Services
Providing gender-affirming primary care, prevention services to people at-risk for HIV, and education throughout our community.
HIV Housing and Care Services
Ensuring people living with HIV receive compassionate professional care.
Housing Services Administrator
LGBTQ+ Program Services
Empowering the LGTBQ+ community by providing quality programming that allows everyone to thrive.
Does a healthy, creative, team environment appeal to you? Join SAAF!
Develop beyond your job criteria
SAAF employees have the opportunity to develop beyond job criteria.
Resources for taking care of yourself
SAAF employees have resources for taking care of themselves.
Supportive and cooperative co-workers
SAAF co-workers are supportive, cooperative, and they smile!
How to Apply
- Letter of interest
- Resume with dates of employment
Apply to work at SAAF
As members of the SAAF team, there are some workplace promises we all adhere to.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of clients and co-workers.
- Work directly with others to resolve conflict and then move on.
- Listen to and respect others’ perspectives.
- Offer constructive feedback and be receptive to feedback from others.
- Support each other in being successful and acknowledge others’ efforts.
- Take care of myself emotionally and physically and seek help when needed.
- Do what I say I will and communicate quickly and honestly when I cannot or when I make a mistake.
- Participate in making SAAF a great, fun place to work for all of us.